Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April C4K Summary



Brenna L

In her post, Brenna tells us all about Nebraska, her home state. She thinks it is a great place and provided us with many of the state symbols such as Nebraska’s state insect, fish, gemstone, soft drink, beverage, etc.

I told Brenna that she produced a well-written post that she should be proud of. I told her how interested I was in that and even done a bit of research about Alabama to find out some things about our state symbols. I ended by thanking her and telling her to keep up the good work.

Anneliese

In her post, Anneliese tells us about her Easter break. Anneliese first describes her day on Easter morning and how excited she was for Lindt chocolate. Yum! Then, she tells us that they visited Otway Fly Treetop Walk, which she included a picture of. She says that it was scary, and from the picture, I believe it. Last, she tells us about Scienceworks. She went into a mirror maze first, then went into the Sports area where she won a wheelchair race. She tells us that she wanted to do the running activity, but was sore from the wheelchair race. She ended her trip there by participating in an activity that allows you to see how high you can jump.

Anneliese’s post was stunning. She writes incredibly well to only be in the fourth grade. She has blown some of my classmates out of the water even. I conveyed this message to her (minus the last part) and told her that I couldn’t wait to see what else she posted. I thanked her graciously and told her to keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment