Sunday, April 28, 2013

Project # 9: Final PLN Report



I have added many more blogs and websites since my first progress report. I have added all blogs that I have been assigned, as well as many others I have stumbled across throughout the semester. I’m almost out of tile spaces on my home mix in Symbaloo, but I can add many more and even start a new one need be.

There are also many WebMix collections that have been previously designed. This is great because they range from general education tools and become more specific to grade and subject. I’ve kept these collections of webpages and tools for future reference (maybe I can share them with co-workers). They also have a lot of nifty web sites that I have been “stealing” as I have time to check them out. A lot of times I will just leave the tiles where they are, but still visit them regularly.



Also, I’m not sure if it counts, but I added an Education interest to my StumbleUpon account, and have ran across some really awesome stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment