Sunday, April 7, 2013

March C4K Summary



C4K #5

Hudson

Hudson’s blog post was a story he wrote. The story was titled Charlie and the Goblin. Hudson played off of many stories like the Three Billy Goats Gruff and Little Red Riding Hood, among others. His fairy tale was amazingly well written, especially considering that he is only in the 2nd grade!

I told Hudson that he had done an outstanding job. I asked if he planned to write anymore stories, because I would love to read them. I told him to keep up the good work and I looked forward to seeing what he posted next.

C4K #6

Jenna

Jenna wrote a “character to self” summary for her blog post. In her post, she describes the book Hideout by Gordon Korman and how she is like the main character, Griffin.

I told Jenna that she had done a really good job on her post and that I had really liked that book also. I told her to keep up the good work and that I was excited to see what else she posted over the semester.

C4K #7

Harper

Harper’s blog post was about her mom. Harper says that her mom is so sweet and the best ever because she gives Harper kisses and tucks her in. They are about to move out of Grandma’s house and Harper will miss her vey much.

I told Harper hello, my name, and where I went to school. I told her that mom did sound very awesome and asked if she was excited about moving even though she would miss her grandmother. I told her that her blog was well-written and I was very impressed.

C4K #8

Jade

Jade’s blog post briefly described a story told to them by a Holocaust survivor. She also included the definition of holocaust in her post.

I told Jade having the opportunity to experience that talk was incredible. It is a very different hearing someone describe their story related to historical events versus only reading about it in a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment