Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February's C4K Assignments



Week 1: Nick C.

Nick describes a photograph that he looked at. He said the flags in the picture was interesting and that he saw boats, the ocean, a fish chips sign, and a girl using a telescope. He also thinks that he saw a bird and its nest.

I told Nick that I liked the words he choose to help him describe what he saw. I asked him if he described a beach picture because he liked the beach. I also told him that he done a good job and to keep it up. He seems like he could use a bit extra help with his writing, but another teacher had already commented and suggested that he read aloud, so I only commented on the positives of his post. I wanted him to feel confident enough to keep writing and blogging.

Week 2: Lakereya

This was Lakereya’s first blog post. She told us a little about herself. She was born on 7/17/2004, and has one brother and three sisters, with another little sister on the way. She really hopes that everyone will enjoy her blog.

I told Lakereya that my name was Jeanette and I go to school at South Alabama. I asked her if she got along well with her siblings, and told her that I bet she was excited to meet the newest little sister she will have soon. I concluded by praising her writing skills, and telling her that I can’t wait to follow her blog throughout the semester. I also told her that I was very impressed and to keep up the good work.

Week 3: Kyan

Kyan’s blog post was a Google Presentation about himself. He likes video games, anime, Bruno Mars, and Lamborghini cars among other things.

I told Kyan that he done an amazing job and I was very impressed after I introduced myself. I told him that I was a fan of anime and video games as well. I asked him if he enjoyed using technology to do projects like his presentation. I explained that my favorite part about using technology was communicating and sharing with people all over the world. I encouraged him to keep up the good work.

Week 4: Harper

Harper’s blog post was about her mom. Harper says that her mom is so sweet and the best ever because she gives Harper kisses and tucks her in. They are about to move out of Grandma’s house and Harper will miss her vey much.

I told Harper hello, my name, and where I went to school. I told her that mom did sound very awesome and asked if she was excited about moving even though she would miss her grandmother. I told her that her blog was well-written and I was very impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment